It's here. I didn't have to wake up to an alarm today.
Finally the time has come when I wake slowly to bustling people.
I've made our "list", one of those infamous summer bucket lists. I like them.
I'm not good at planning lessons, or camps. I'm always the last one to sign up, so making a list of other things is about as planned I seem to manage.
I've amassed a little summer recipe bucket list.
- Coconut lemon melt-aways - no baking required!
- Crackers - because I need to snack.
- Home made gummy fruit snacks - the kids would love to make em'
- I want to take this to the theater and feel bad for everyone else eating simple popcorn
- I can't stop thinking about this mousse
Here's a fun "hey-yah it's summer" menu:
Summer is meant for ice cream lickin' and We All Scream Ice Cream has stolen my heart. So many amazing ice cream recipes, all illustrated and colorful. I will be trying out a few of these! Some I'm going to rework with a little less sugar and dairy, others I'm going to make as is and be happy to do so!
What's on your summer bucket list?